Meet Kelly Glover
Kelly Glover is a radio host with a 20-year track record in media and entertainment. She started out interviewing celebs on the red carpets in Hollywood, worked for Miramax in London, and graduated from the Australian Film Television and Radio School (AFTRS) prior to hosting the Love Song Dedication show on 105.3 NEW FM.
Kelly began podcasting in 2007 and was the first Senior Podcast Producer at Mamamia where she produced the award-winning podcast, Hello Bump (Best Branded Podcast – Australian Podcast Awards). She continues to work as a radio announcer on NEW FM and teaches podcasting in the SCreen & Media course at TAFE, Ultimo.
- Worked as a red-carpet celebrity interviewer in Hollywood
- Lived in Los Angeles, London, New York, and Sydney
- Worked as a tour guide in Europe for a year (43 cities)
- Had weight loss surgery and went from 152kg to 52kg (-100kg)
- Went viral in 2017 for her article on dating after weight loss
- Comedy video for Mamamia has 6.4 million views
- Went to college at Ohio University
- AFTRS grad (Commercial Radio Broadcasting)
- Accredited Trainer and Assessor (Cert IV in Training and Assessment)
- Radio announcer at NEW FM, Newcastle
- Teaches radio & podcasting at TAFE, Ultimo